Customer needs tranquility when making an international purchase and, therefore, quality warranty services constitute in a guarantee that the acquired product will fulfill with its requirements.
Processor will also be benefited in keeping an independent technician collaborating in the process field, aiming to meet the customer’s quality goals.
Quality warranty covers all the process steps, from the raw material’s arrival to the final product’s shipment, covering activities such as:
• Overall verification of both facilities and equipment, prior to the process beginning:
• Product and reception’s control;
• Cleaning procedures;
• Chemical treatment (if required by the customer);
• Product’s selection;
• Product’s classification;
• Packing verification;
• Finished product’s verification;
• Previous freezing product’s inventory;
• Freezing process’s supervision;
• Frozen product’s control;
• Storing masterization and control;
• Container’s shipment supervision;
• Both quality and container’s shipment reports.
Such controls are performed during all productive process, overlooking and requiring corrections of the detected defects. SUDAMAR staff work alongside the process’s crew in order to ensure that the final product achieves the customer’s specifications.
Quality warranty is one of the most recommendable tools to secure that the product was processed according customer’s requirements.
In case of situations where occurs discrepancy with the processor, immediately customer will be informed regarding deviations, in order to decide whether accept or decline such abnormal product.
Reports of container’s shipment and quality control may be sent to the customer, under previous request.
FROZEN SHRIMP QUALITY ASSURANCE
SHIPMENT CONTROL SERVICE
FINISHED PRODUCT INSPECTION SERVICE (PRE-SHIPMENT))